Eve Banda added 3 new photos.Thursday, August 3rd, 2017 at 7:38am
Ms Natola, my joy, my baby, my light, my all. 14 years today!!!! Happy birthday darling. I could never ask for anyone else to share my motherhood journey.
We laugh so much it's unreal. You are such a mini me that I catch you so often being me that I just laugh. Whatever you put your mind to you slay! That's what inspires me about you. You are loving, polite, helpful, loud,speak your mind type chick.
Here's to a new year. The Lord is on your side. He will surely love and protect you. Your destiny is so bright - it blinds my eyes.
Love you to the moon and back.
So how do you prepare for an appraisal discussion:
1. Get a hold of your Job Description - review the following: core job requirements, skills and competencies required to satisfy the job demand. Also analyze how results will be measures
2. Take your performance contract and evaluate what you have actually done - mostly reduced to results in numbers. Yes each job can be linked to some key performance indicator
3. Review your behaviors and attitude- does this match what the company values and core behaviors are
4. Assess your self -honestly what would your supervisor say about the above three
5. Book an appointment. Decide you will listen with the intent to understand- give your views maturely after all it's not a fight
So we in July: have you had your mid year review yet ? That is just important to know how you are doing. If not, pls ask your team leader for time to have that conversation. It might just be what you need to redirect what you doing. #detour